- Toto téma je prázdné.
12.12.2020 v 18:19 #64912Cherie WoodfordHost
A World of Ideas
A Dictionary of Important Theories, Concepts, Beliefs, and Thinkers
by Chris Rohmann
- Genres: philosophy, reference, history, psychology, science
- Author: Chris Rohmann
- ISBN: 9780345437068 (0345437063)
- Format: paperback, 496 pages
- Language: english
- Release date: October 31, 2000
- Publisher: Ballantine Books
About The Book
THE THINKERS, THE THOUGHTS, AND THE THEORIES YOU NEED TO KNOW TO UNDERSTAND THE WORLD WE LIVE IN.
With A World of Ideas, you can get to the bottom of the big bang theory; find out where Freud’s ideas were coming from, and where Einstein’s might take us; demystify surrealism and structuralism, communism and capitalism. Prepared with the assistance of an academic board of leading scholars, this invaluable reference includes
– Hundreds of entries, alphabetically arranged, with key words and concepts highlighted and cross-referenced — more than two thousand in all
– A special emphasis on multicultural influences and contemporary thought
– A comprehensive index giving easy access to all essential terms and names
A World of Ideas is an indispensable resource for the curious reader.
FictionBook book A World of Ideas for iOS on Books-a-Million. Online A World of Ideas Chris Rohmann download. EPUB ebook A World of Ideas by Chris Rohmann read online on iPhone. Hardback ebook A World of Ideas buy cheap on Powells.
TXT A World of Ideas read on Book Depository. Paperback book A World of Ideas Chris Rohmann Mac. PDF A World of Ideas download on Kindle. Hardcover ebook A World of Ideas by Chris Rohmann buy on Bookshop.
MP3 book A World of Ideas download on Amazon. FB2 A World of Ideas Chris Rohmann for reader. MOBI book A World of Ideas buy cheap Android on Kobo. EPUB ebook A World of Ideas by Chris Rohmann read online.