Úvodní stránka Fóra Alergie (Audiobook) Me and My Shadow (Silver Dragons, #3) by Katie MacAlister

• Toto téma je prázdné.
Aktuálně je na stránce zobrazen 1 příspěvek (celkem z 1)
  • Autor
    Agnes Sayler
    Host

Me and My Shadow
    (Silver Dragons, #3)
    by Katie MacAlister

🔍 Me and My Shadow · CLICK HERE 🔍

• Genres: paranormal, romance, dragons, fantasy, humor, demons, fiction, shapeshifters
    • Language: english
    • Characters: Aisling Grey, Drake Vireo, Gabriel Tauhou, May Northcott, Effrijim „Jim“
    • Publisher: Hodder Pb
    • Author: Katie MacAlister
    • Release date: December 10, 2009
    • Series: Silver Dragons, #3
    • Format: paperback, 352 pages
    • ISBN: 9780340993002 (0340993006)

About The Book

A Stalker From Hell May Northcott is a woman at the end of her rope. She’d almost gotten used to her employer, the ex-demon lord Magoth, spending his days hanging around her home and interrupting her private moments with her lover, Gabriel. Then trouble appears on her doorstep in the form of a nearly dead man.

With May fighting to control the dragon shard, Magoth wrangling to regain his position and powers, and a mysterious and deadly dragon bent on their destruction, Gabriel has his work cut out for him. Now he’ll have to claw his way through all the distractions and convince May that their love is strong enough to conquer all enemies.

FB2 Me and My Shadow by Katie MacAlister download on Amazon. TXT book Me and My Shadow read online for iPhone. FictionBook ebook Me and My Shadow buy iPad on Books-a-Million. PDF book Me and My Shadow Katie MacAlister. Hardback Me and My Shadow by Katie MacAlister download.

MP3 ebook Me and My Shadow on Android on IndieBound. Hardcover Me and My Shadow read PC on Kobo. Online ebook Me and My Shadow Katie MacAlister buy cheap. MOBI book Me and My Shadow by Katie MacAlister read online on Audible. EPUB ebook Me and My Shadow for iOS.

Paperback Me and My Shadow Katie MacAlister buy on Mac. PDF book Me and My Shadow download on Powells. Hardback book Me and My Shadow by Katie MacAlister read for reader. FictionBook ebook Me and My Shadow buy cheap on Book Depository. MP3 Me and My Shadow on Booktopia.

Aktuálně je na stránce zobrazen 1 příspěvek (celkem z 1)
Odpověď na: (Audiobook) Me and My Shadow (Silver Dragons, #3) by Katie MacAlister
Osobní informace: