Úvodní stránka Fóra Alergie Chess The Easy Way by Reuben Fine – MOBI download

• Toto téma je prázdné.
Aktuálně je na stránce zobrazen 1 příspěvek (celkem z 1)
  • Autor
    Amy Sullivan
    Host

Chess The Easy Way
    by Reuben Fine

🔰 Chess The Easy Way : Click Here 🔰

• Author: Reuben Fine
    • Genres: chess
    • Publisher: Simon & Schuster
    • ISBN: 9780671624279 (067162427X)
    • Release date: December 31, 1985
    • Format: paperback
    • Language: english

About The Book

This is the book most recommended by chess coaches for their students.

It can perhaps be said that there are primarily four kinds of chess books.

1. Beginner’s Books

2. Advance Strategy Books

3. Opening Books

4. Books of Historical Interest

What makes “Chess the Easy Way” almost unique is that it spans the first two and touches on the third. It can be said that this book starts off the player at the beginning level and rapidly accelerates, reaching almost the expert level by the end.

As a re-printer of out-of-print chess books, I have been absolutely bombarded by chess coaches with requests for a reprinting of this book. I get not only more requests for this book than any other book, but I get more requests for this book than ALL OTHER CHESS BOOKS COMBINED.

Paperback Chess The Easy Way Reuben Fine download for PocketBook on Audible. Online book Chess The Easy Way. PDF ebook Chess The Easy Way buy cheap. EPUB book Chess The Easy Way by Reuben Fine read on Mac on Powells.

FB2 Chess The Easy Way Reuben Fine buy on Booktopia. Hardcover ebook Chess The Easy Way download iOS. MOBI book Chess The Easy Way read online. TXT Chess The Easy Way by Reuben Fine for iPad on Walmart.

MP3 ebook Chess The Easy Way Reuben Fine reader on Amazon. Hardback Chess The Easy Way buy cheap. FictionBook ebook Chess The Easy Way read online on Kindle on Book Depository. Online book Chess The Easy Way by Reuben Fine download.

Aktuálně je na stránce zobrazen 1 příspěvek (celkem z 1)
Odpověď na: Chess The Easy Way by Reuben Fine – MOBI download
Osobní informace: