Úvodní stránka Fóra Alergie (MOBI) My Lurid Past by Lauren Henderson

• Toto téma je prázdné.
Aktuálně jsou na stránce zobrazeny 2 příspěvky - 1. až 2. (celkem z 2)
  • Autor
    Ryan Leidy
    Host

My Lurid Past
    by Lauren Henderson

My Lurid Past – READ MORE

• Author: Lauren Henderson
    • Language: english
    • First published: April 18, 2002
    • Release date: November 4, 2003
    • Publisher: Gallery Books
    • ISBN: 9780743464680 (0743464680)
    • Genres: fiction, romance, contemporary
    • Format: paperback, 368 pages

About The Book

She’s a bona fide man-eater.

As a successful publicist specializing in the food trade, Juliet Cooper has never had any trouble meeting men; she just doesn’t want them hanging around her London flat on a Sunday, asking her how she feels about her mother (who, for the record, hails from hell). After four years of serial dating Juliet’s suddenly realized that men — like big lunches — have a tendency to repeat on you. But what else is a girl to do?

She’s hungry for love.

Though Juliet secretly envies her friend Gillian’s life — The comfort and companionship of marriage? Lovely! — Gillian said goodbye to her sex life when she said, „I do.“ And as much as Juliet likes sporting leather for her friend Mel’s fetish parties, she’s much too lazy to be a dominatrix. Fortunately, as Juliet masterminds the career of her new celebrity chef client Liam, who has the sex drive of a testosterone-crazed rhino, these friends are about to discover the truth about what women really want, and how sometimes — against the odds — they end up getting it.

MP3 book My Lurid Past. FictionBook ebook My Lurid Past Lauren Henderson download for iPad on Booktopia. Hardback My Lurid Past buy cheap on PC. Online My Lurid Past by Lauren Henderson read online on Bookshop. TXT ebook My Lurid Past Lauren Henderson buy on Kobo.

PDF book My Lurid Past read PocketBook. MOBI book My Lurid Past by Lauren Henderson download reader on Books-a-Million. FB2 My Lurid Past. EPUB ebook My Lurid Past by Lauren Henderson download. Paperback ebook My Lurid Past buy cheap on Kindle on Audible.

Hardcover My Lurid Past read online for iOS on Dymocks. FB2 book My Lurid Past Lauren Henderson. MOBI book My Lurid Past read for Android on IndieBound. Paperback My Lurid Past Lauren Henderson download. Hardback ebook My Lurid Past by Lauren Henderson buy on Mac.

#68586 Odpovědět
    zdravilek
    Host

Hair Story: Untangling the Roots of Black Hair in America by Ayana Byrd · 9780312283223

Aktuálně jsou na stránce zobrazeny 2 příspěvky - 1. až 2. (celkem z 2)
Odpověď na: (MOBI) My Lurid Past by Lauren Henderson
Osobní informace: