Úvodní stránka Fóra Alergie (PDF) The Summer Of My Discontent by Mark A. Roeder : 9780595298068

• Toto téma je prázdné.
Aktuálně je na stránce zobrazen 1 příspěvek (celkem z 1)
  • Autor
    Charlie Sinny
    Host

The Summer Of My Discontent
    (Gay Youth Chronicles Complete Chronology, #12)
    by Mark A. Roeder

🔗 The Summer Of My Discontent | Read More 🔗

• Publisher: iUniverse.com
    • Release date: October 26, 2003
    • Author: Mark A. Roeder
    • Series: Gay Youth Chronicles Complete Chronology, #12
    • Genres: gay, lgbt
    • Format: paperback, 296 pages
    • Language: english
    • ISBN: 9780595298068 (0595298060)
    • Characters: Ethan Selby, Dane Haakonson, Shawn Myer, Nathan Huffman
    • Places: Verona, Indiana

About The Book

„The Summer of My Discontent“ is a tapestry of tales delving into life as a gay teen in a small Midwestern town. Dane is a sixteen-year-old runaway determined to start a new life of daring, love, and sex — no matter the cost to himself, or others. His actions bring him to the brink of disaster and only those he sought to prey upon can save him. Among Dane’s new found „friends“ are a young male prostitute and the local grave robber who becomes his despised employer. The boys of „A Better Place“ are back — Ethan, Nathan, Brendan, and Casper are once again dealing with trouble in Verona, Indiana. Drought and circumstance threaten their existence and they struggle together to save themselves from blackmail, financial collapse, and temptation. Brendan must cope with anonymity after being one of the most popular boys in school. Casper must face his own past — the loss of his father and the fate of his abusive brother, who is locked away in the very hospital of horrors from which Brendan escaped. Letters from his brother force Casper to question his feelings — is Jason truly a monster or can he change? Dark, foreboding, and sexy — „The Summer of My Discontent“ is the tale of gay teens seeking to find themselves, each other, and a better place.

FB2 book The Summer Of My Discontent Mark A. Roeder buy cheap PC on IndieBound. FictionBook The Summer Of My Discontent read online. EPUB ebook The Summer Of My Discontent download for PocketBook on Powells. PDF ebook The Summer Of My Discontent by Mark A. Roeder.

Aktuálně je na stránce zobrazen 1 příspěvek (celkem z 1)
Odpověď na: (PDF) The Summer Of My Discontent by Mark A. Roeder : 9780595298068
Osobní informace: