Úvodní stránka Fóra Alergie The Ramen King and I by Andy Raskin – buy book • 9781592404445

• Toto téma je prázdné.
Aktuálně je na stránce zobrazen 1 příspěvek (celkem z 1)
  • Autor
    Agnes Janette
    Host

The Ramen King and I
    How the Inventor of Instant Noodles Fixed My Love Life

by Andy Raskin

🔰 The Ramen King and I • READ MORE 🔰

• Publisher: Avery Publishing Group
    • Release date: May 7, 2009
    • Language: english
    • Genres: memoir, food, japan, biography, travel, contemporary, autobiography, relationships
    • ISBN: 9781592404445 (1592404448)
    • Places: San Francisco, California
    • Author: Andy Raskin
    • Format: hardcover, 304 pages

About The Book

„Mankind is Noodlekind“

For three days in January 2007, the most e-mailed article in The New York Times was „appreciations: Mr. noodle,“ an editorial noting the passing, at age ninety-six, of Momofuku Ando, the inventor of instant ramen. Ando’s existence came as a shock to many, but not to Andy Raskin, who had spent three years trying to meet the noodle pioneer.

The Ramen King and I is Raskin’s funny and, at times, painfully honest memoir about confronting the truth of his dating life-with Ando as his spiritual guide. Can instant ramen lead one to a committed relationship? And is sushi the secret to self-acceptance?

A true tale of hunger in its many forms, The Ramen King and I is about becoming slaves to our desires and learning to break free.

FictionBook ebook The Ramen King and I buy cheap iPhone on Barnes & Noble. Paperback The Ramen King and I Andy Raskin read. FB2 book The Ramen King and I by Andy Raskin on iOS.

Online book The Ramen King and I download on Booktopia. Hardcover ebook The Ramen King and I Andy Raskin read online for iPad on Books-a-Million. TXT The Ramen King and I buy.

EPUB book The Ramen King and I download on Mac. Hardback ebook The Ramen King and I by Andy Raskin on Amazon. MOBI The Ramen King and I Andy Raskin for reader on Powells.

Aktuálně je na stránce zobrazen 1 příspěvek (celkem z 1)
Odpověď na: The Ramen King and I by Andy Raskin – buy book • 9781592404445
Osobní informace: